If I were to receive $100 000 today, I would save most of it for school. Having this money in the future will really help out my family. Seeing as I desire an occupation that requires a lot of eduation, mysterious large sums of money would really help support it. I would also use a porton of my money to give to my father for his business or my parents' retirement. Finally, to resist the temptation of blowing all my money at once, I would spend a couple thousand dollars on myself.
If I were given $100,000 today, I would save the majority of the money, say $90,000 and put it in my bank account for post secondary school or the future. The remaining $10,000 I would split into groups. A certain amount would be kept for daily use and safe keeping for a period of time. Then, I would put another portion towards the Sitka Fine Arts Camp, a camp that I go to and love who is currently taking ownership of an abandoned college campus and has a lot of work to be done and needs all the support they can get. Lastly, I would MOST likely treat myself to a fancy dinner, or a short trip to Seattle or somewhere close just to have fun, but also know that I have lots leftover money stowed away safely.
If I was given $100 000 today I would think of things that I really wanted to do with the money. Some of it would go into a savings of some kind and some of it would go to others, either as a donation or as gifts for other people. The remaining third of the money would go to things that I want and things that are personally important to me. Things important to me would include continueing a future education or business to do for the rest of my life. I might take the money and invest it in university or in starting my own business. Getting $100 000 would definately take a lot of thought as to what you would do with it but after thinking about it you will eventually decide on something.
If I had $100, 000 today, I would save up for post secondary education. The rates for university are getting higher every year and this money would be beneficial to help stay out of debt from student loans. I would also set some money aside for my younger sister's post secondary education, to ensure she has many opportunities when she gets older. Finally, I would give some money to my parents to help them pay off the money they spent to raise my sister and I (sports costs, the move in to the larger home to fit us all). They could also use it towards retirement if that's what they chose to do.
If i was given $100 000 today i would save most of it for any expenses i would have to pay later on in life, like a car, post secondary education or a mortgage. I would also want to donate a portion of the money to a charity of my choice. The organization i would most likely choose would be B.R.A.I.N child, in support of brain tumour research. This charity is important to my family because of a young family member who passed away from that type of cancer, and i would like to contribute to the research that could possibly prevent another family from going through the same type of situation. I would allow myself, however, to buy myself something I've really been wanting because my shopping habbits wouldn't agree with saving all that money at once without spending a litle something.
If i were given $100,000 i would put half the money in a savings acount. I would use that half of the money for things in my future. For example university, saving for a house or other expences i would encounter latter in life. I would then spend the other half of the money on things i want now. For instance, clothing items, savings for a car or other things i want now. This would money would then help me in the future and now.
If I were given $100,000 today I would put it in my bank and only spend the money I make on interest. Eventually, I will spend it all on a downpayment for a house and buy a car when I get my N. It would be impotant to save this money because I don't have anything crucial to spend it on at my age. I would put the money in an rrsp account, but my university is already payed for by carding funds.
I think that the most beneficial thing to do with the money would be to save it for future expenses, such as post-seccondary education, and a house or car down the road. However i would probbably not save all of the money, i would use about 10 -20 percent to spend on things that i want now. Realisticly, 100 000 would not last very long for a person living away from home and going to school full time, so i think that i would also have to work. I also would try not to spend the money on big expensive items like most people would want to.
The aquired money would most likley be put into a rrsp or a resp account so it could be saved up for future expenses. These expenses would involve a down pament for a house, pay for university and such. Another idea is to put a part of the money into a rrsp and the rest of in coyuld be inverted to produce a larger amount of money. Also to make my money diverse which is very crutial to keep your money save and produce large amount of income.
If I were to recieve a $100,000 today I would probably put it in my bank account. This will help the money increase because of interest by the time I might actually need to use it for something like a car, post-secondary fee, mortgage or fun. Just to restrain myself from taking money out and spending it I would probably lock in the money for about 5 years. After 5 years if I don't need to use it or I have left over money I would give the rest to my Grandpa who has supported me the most as I was growing up. This money might ruin my life if I let it take over so I would have to watch for that as well.
If i had $100,000 I would buy a car, give some money to charity and then save the rest for university. I think that saving the money and putting it in the bank would be very rewarding, because i would gain interest over the years. Giving money to charity would help others in many way making their lives better.One of my life long dreams is to own a brand new car and with 100,000 dollars my dream would come true. overall i would save most of my money, because it is the safest option.
If I were given $100,000 I would save the money for my future. It would be beneficial for tuitions and other expenses I might have to pay in the future. Also putting the money in a savings acout will add interest and increase the amount of money. It would be beneficial in putting down a down payment on a first house or car. I could also use it when I do my Graduate to further advance my studies. Overall a $100,000 would relieve a lot of pressure for future expenses and make certain opportunities more attainable.
If I were given $100,000 today, I would put most of the money into savings. However, I would keep maybe 4 or 5 thousand in my bank account to spend on what I want. I would also take about $20,000 to use for travelling after high school, and go to South America or Europe. I would then use however much of the money I needed for university, and put the rest into savings for a mortgage.
If I were to win $100,000 I would put at least $40,000 in savings. The rest of the money I would would use for my own benefit. I would by myself a cheap car, lots of shoes and clothing. I would starve myself to death for one day and then take myself out for dinner. I would also take $5000 and put it in investment so that maybe later on it become an e even bigger some! I would also buy myself front court sit to a Los Angelas Lakers basktball game. God if only I had $1,000,000 imagine the things I would do LOL
If i were given $100,000 I would put at least $80,000 into an RRSP. I think an RRSP is a very good investment for once i retire because i would love to be able to travel. I want to be able to do fun things and enjoy retirement, I will need money to do so. The other $20,000 I would put into a high interest savings account to buy something in the next few years. This purchase may be a car or maybe just a chunk of a bigger purchase. There are many purchases that need to be made around age 20 and i feel $20,000 plus 4 years of interest would help with these purchases.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteIf I were to receive $100 000 today, I would save most of it for school. Having this money in the future will really help out my family. Seeing as I desire an occupation that requires a lot of eduation, mysterious large sums of money would really help support it. I would also use a porton of my money to give to my father for his business or my parents' retirement. Finally, to resist the temptation of blowing all my money at once, I would spend a couple thousand dollars on myself.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteIf I were given $100,000 today, I would save the majority of the money, say $90,000 and put it in my bank account for post secondary school or the future. The remaining $10,000 I would split into groups. A certain amount would be kept for daily use and safe keeping for a period of time. Then, I would put another portion towards the Sitka Fine Arts Camp, a camp that I go to and love who is currently taking ownership of an abandoned college campus and has a lot of work to be done and needs all the support they can get. Lastly, I would MOST likely treat myself to a fancy dinner, or a short trip to Seattle or somewhere close just to have fun, but also know that I have lots leftover money stowed away safely.
ReplyDeleteIf I was given $100 000 today I would think of things that I really wanted to do with the money. Some of it would go into a savings of some kind and some of it would go to others, either as a donation or as gifts for other people. The remaining third of the money would go to things that I want and things that are personally important to me. Things important to me would include continueing a future education or business to do for the rest of my life. I might take the money and invest it in university or in starting my own business. Getting $100 000 would definately take a lot of thought as to what you would do with it but after thinking about it you will eventually decide on something.
ReplyDeleteIf I had $100, 000 today, I would save up for post secondary education. The rates for university are getting higher every year and this money would be beneficial to help stay out of debt from student loans. I would also set some money aside for my younger sister's post secondary education, to ensure she has many opportunities when she gets older. Finally, I would give some money to my parents to help them pay off the money they spent to raise my sister and I (sports costs, the move in to the larger home to fit us all). They could also use it towards retirement if that's what they chose to do.
ReplyDeleteIf i was given $100 000 today i would save most of it for any expenses i would have to pay later on in life, like a car, post secondary education or a mortgage. I would also want to donate a portion of the money to a charity of my choice. The organization i would most likely choose would be B.R.A.I.N child, in support of brain tumour research. This charity is important to my family because of a young family member who passed away from that type of cancer, and i would like to contribute to the research that could possibly prevent another family from going through the same type of situation. I would allow myself, however, to buy myself something I've really been wanting because my shopping habbits wouldn't agree with saving all that money at once without spending a litle something.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteIf i were given $100,000 i would put half the money in a savings acount. I would use that half of the money for things in my future. For example university, saving for a house or other expences i would encounter latter in life. I would then spend the other half of the money on things i want now. For instance, clothing items, savings for a car or other things i want now. This would money would then help me in the future and now.
ReplyDeleteIf I were given $100,000 today I would put it in my bank and only spend the money I make on interest. Eventually, I will spend it all on a downpayment for a house and buy a car when I get my N. It would be impotant to save this money because I don't have anything crucial to spend it on at my age. I would put the money in an rrsp account, but my university is already payed for by carding funds.
ReplyDeleteI think that the most beneficial thing to do with the money would be to save it for future expenses, such as post-seccondary education, and a house or car down the road. However i would probbably not save all of the money, i would use about 10 -20 percent to spend on things that i want now. Realisticly, 100 000 would not last very long for a person living away from home and going to school full time, so i think that i would also have to work. I also would try not to spend the money on big expensive items like most people would want to.
ReplyDeleteThe aquired money would most likley be put into a rrsp or a resp account so it could be saved up for future expenses. These expenses would involve a down pament for a house, pay for university and such. Another idea is to put a part of the money into a rrsp and the rest of in coyuld be inverted to produce a larger amount of money. Also to make my money diverse which is very crutial to keep your money save and produce large amount of income.
ReplyDeleteIf I were to recieve a $100,000 today I would probably put it in my bank account. This will help the money increase because of interest by the time I might actually need to use it for something like a car, post-secondary fee, mortgage or fun. Just to restrain myself from taking money out and spending it I would probably lock in the money for about 5 years. After 5 years if I don't need to use it or I have left over money I would give the rest to my Grandpa who has supported me the most as I was growing up. This money might ruin my life if I let it take over so I would have to watch for that as well.
ReplyDeleteIf i had $100,000 I would buy a car, give some money to charity and then save the rest for university. I think that saving the money and putting it in the bank would be very rewarding, because i would gain interest over the years. Giving money to charity would help others in many way making their lives better.One of my life long dreams is to own a brand new car and with 100,000 dollars my dream would come true. overall i would save most of my money, because it is the safest option.
ReplyDeleteIf I were given $100,000 I would save the money for my future. It would be beneficial for tuitions and other expenses I might have to pay in the future. Also putting the money in a savings acout will add interest and increase the amount of money. It would be beneficial in putting down a down payment on a first house or car. I could also use it when I do my Graduate to further advance my studies. Overall a $100,000 would relieve a lot of pressure for future expenses and make certain opportunities more attainable.
ReplyDeleteIf I were given $100,000 today, I would put most of the money into savings. However, I would keep maybe 4 or 5 thousand in my bank account to spend on what I want. I would also take about $20,000 to use for travelling after high school, and go to South America or Europe. I would then use however much of the money I needed for university, and put the rest into savings for a mortgage.
ReplyDeleteIf I were to win $100,000 I would put at least $40,000 in savings. The rest of the money I would would use for my own benefit. I would by myself a cheap car, lots of shoes and clothing. I would starve myself to death for one day and then take myself out for dinner. I would also take $5000 and put it in investment so that maybe later on it become an e even bigger some! I would also buy myself front court sit to a Los Angelas Lakers basktball game. God if only I had $1,000,000 imagine the things I would do LOL
ReplyDeleteIf i were given $100,000 I would put at least $80,000 into an RRSP. I think an RRSP is a very good investment for once i retire because i would love to be able to travel. I want to be able to do fun things and enjoy retirement, I will need money to do so. The other $20,000 I would put into a high interest savings account to buy something in the next few years. This purchase may be a car or maybe just a chunk of a bigger purchase. There are many purchases that need to be made around age 20 and i feel $20,000 plus 4 years of interest would help with these purchases.
ReplyDelete