Monday, 28 February 2011

1st post! Money!

The question posted to you is what would you do if you were given  $100 000 today, spend or save?

6 comments:

  1. If i was given $100,000 today, I would spend amount of the money on stocks such as gold and the successful company, Apple Inc. And I would also save amount of money into a bank account to have money to fall back on if the stocks fell through. I would spend maybe $25,000 on stocks. Maybe like $15,000 on a resource, such as gold or silver and $10,00 on a company, such as Apple Inc. Saving money is a very important concept because it is a good idea to save and conserve your money. I would take a portion of the money made from the stocks and put it in the bank. I would put $40,000 into a bank account and have $10,000 to spend on luxurys for myself. I would spend and save if I was given $100,000 today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having $100,000 would be exciting and I would want to spend all of it. I would probably invest some on my first car, and then hopefully if I maintain the car well I could sell it for equal or maybe even more money. Then I would split the remaining, invest half and spend the other half on schooling. Depending on my investments, if they were high enough i would sell them and would hopefully have enough for a down payment on a house. Then I would be ahead and instead of paying rent I could pay a mortgage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I received 100,000$ I would invest half of the money into a business I think will do well, then hopefully enhance my earnings. With the rest of the money I would put three quarters into a savings account then spend the rest on my everyday needs. If I did earn more money from the invested cash I would continue to divide my money as I said before. If I earn enough to retire along with the cash from my day job I would take all the earned money then spend till I run out or die. If I did die before I spent it I would leave the rest to my remaining realities and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I was given $100,000. I would put most of it into my bank account to gain money, so when I am ready to buy a house i will have some money set away. The house in Victoria are expensive so I would need a fair amount of money to buy a house. I would take $25,000 and go travelling to destinations around the world that I would like to vist. I would like to travel to Europe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I were given 100,000 dollars today, I would certainly not spend a dime of it. It would be kept safely inside a bank account and I'd save it primarily for my post secondary education. Hopefully I won't have to spend every penny of it on post secondary stuff, so I'd also spend it on certain things I will need later on in life. Since money is not a hugely important thing to me, some of this 100,000 dollars would most definitely be sent to a charities, fundraiser(s), and perhaps be used to purchase my first house. Imagining time has gone by and I've spent a majority of it on many different things, I'd hope and pray that there's some left over for travel!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I was given 100,000 dollars I would put half of my money into a long term savings account. This would allow 50,000 dollars into increase with a high interest rate. This would allow me to have enough money to pay off school loans that I will take out soon take out for taking university courses. I could use the 50,000 dollars for buying a car and I could invest the rest into stocks. I would put it into apple computer stocks because the new I pad is soon coming.

    ReplyDelete